We aim to respond to online enquiries about the survey within 48 hours.
Replacement forms and Secure Access Codes can only be requested until 6pm (local time) Friday 20 October 2017.
Please select the nature of your enquiry:
- General enquiry
- Request a replacement Marriage Law Postal Survey
- Request a Secure Access Code
- Complaint - Find out how complaints about conduct in the Australian Marriage Law Postal Survey are handled on the Safeguards page.
Phone: 1800 572 113
Hours: 8am to 8pm (local time), seven days a week.
If you are calling from outside of Australia, please call +61 2 6252 5262
Silent Electors Hotline
Phone: +61 2 6271 4441
Hours: 9am to 6pm (AEDT), Monday to Friday.
Please note: This phone number is designed to assist Silent Electors by dedicated AEC officers able to access this confidential information. If the line is busy, please be patient and try again.
If you have a Secure Access Code and would like to respond to the survey using a telephone touchtone service, please call the numbers below.
- If in Australia call 1800 060 050 (toll free).
- If calling from outside Australia, dial +61 7 3062 8552 (call charges apply).
- Enter your 16-digit Secure Access Code.
- Follow the prompts to provide your response.